Connor McGregor returns to MMA action this Saturday night in his UFC 246 bout against Donald Cerrone. McGregor is coming off a suspension, which followed the brawl that broke out between his and Khabib Nurmagomedov’s sides after their Oct. 2018 fight, and a string of trouble with the law, including a guilty plea to assault and ongoing sexual assault investigations.
In recent weeks, “The Notorious” has claimed to have put a hold on his well-known drinking habit and to have dedicated himself to sport. In any case, he will be back in the ring in the main event on Saturday night with a thing or two to prove.
The DraftKings Online Sportsbook PA is offering bettors a 5:1 Odds Boost for wagers on a McGregor victory. McGregor says he expects to bank $80 million on the fight, so you might as well get a little something for yourself!
DraftKings is also offering three big promos over the weekend, plus a host of odds boosts every day from now through Sunday. Check out all the details here:
Philly fans have an extra reason to root for Ben Simmons to put up big numbers on Saturday. With the “Ben Simmons Scoring Special,” DraftKings is offering extra incentive to keep track of the 76ers’ point guard’s stat sheet: Bet $25+ on Simmons to score the first field goal in Saturday’s matchup against the NY Knicks and get $1 for every Point, Rebound, and Assist he scores that game.
Football fans benefit from DraftKings’ “Can’t Miss Odds Superstar TD Boost.” Bet on any player to score the first touchdown in their game for 10/1 odds or better. Between Travis Kelce, Derrick Henry, Aaron Jones, George Kittle, and more, all four teams have players we expect to see in the end zone at some point on Sunday—make your best picks for an awesome boost.
Finally, bet live on College Hoops and get Free Bets. Saturday’s are for live betting. Place live bets all day on CBB and earn a Free Bet up to $50.
Weekend Odds Boosts
In addition to the boost on McGregor’s fight, here are all the top odds boosts on DraftKings over the next few days:
- Derrick Henry to rush for 150 yards
- Patrick Mahomes 3+ TD’s & Chiefs to win
- Over 99.5 total points in the conference championship games (No PA)
- 76ers & Heat & Mavericks all to win
- Malcolm Brogdon to score more points than KAT & Pacers to win
- Penguins & Hurricanes & Lightning all to win
- Crosby to score first goal and Penguins to win
- Michigan & Michigan St. to win
- Soccer: Manchester City & Everton & Chelsea all to win
- George Kittle and Davante Adams both to score
- Any player to score 2+ TDS in 49ers vs Packers
- Ben Simmons to record double-double and 76ers to win
- Lebron James more points than James Harden & Lakers to win
- Flyers & Golden Knights & Maple Leafs all to win
- Duke to win & over the total
- Ohio St. & Kentucky & West Virginia to win
- Domantas Sabonis & Malcom Brogdon to score over X and Pacers to win
- Artemi Panarin to score & Rangers to win